About Green Industrial™
The Green Industrial™ company is dedicated to providing its customers with a positive selling and buying experience. Our experience makes it possible for us to offer the highest level of removal services to clients worldwide. The Green Industrial™ team knows industrial equipment, and our commitment to customer satisfaction will continue to be the foundation of our success. Our sales and support staff is comprised of professionals dedicated to servicing your needs. As specialists in asset recovery and equipment liquidation, Green Industrial™ advises its clients on the availability of equipment from single machines and robots to full-scale large plants and processes.Green Industrial™ has worked with enterprise companies throughout North America including:
- Electrical Powerplant Operators: Entergy, Alliant Enrgy, PPL, Consumers Energy, Georgia Power, Souther Companies, and Duke Energy.
- Automotive Manufacturers including: General Motors, Chrysler, Toyota, Volvo North America, BMW, Delphi, Thyssen Krupp, Tower Automotive, DANA, And Spartanburg Steel.
- Industrial Manufacturing Facilities such as: Boeing, Briggs & Stratton, Simplicity, Sony, Fuji Film, Owens Corning, Thyssen Krupp, and General Electric.
- Semi Conductor Manufacturing: Intel, Hyundai, and VISHAY.
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical companies: Abbot Labs, Aldrich Chemical, DAK Americas, AstraZeneca
- Industrial Foundry and Foundry Support: Harbisson Walker and InterMet
- Healthcare Industry and Hospitals: St. Mary's, Mercy Hospital, Children's Hospital (Chicago, IL), and Kaiser Permanente
- Data Centers: Intelliverse and Intel
- And More...For a complete listing of our experience, please visit our asset recovery projects page.
Green Industrial™, LLC is experienced in several different types of industry. Call us today to find out how we can help 262.476.5045.
Our Mission & Vision
Green Industrial provides industrial companies with a place to buy or sell their excess or unneeded used industrial equipment inventory. We exist to service our customers who sell to us or buy from us. We strive to create equipment disposition solutions that will protect our planet.