About Global Industrial
The Global Industrial company is dedicated to providing its customers with turnkey asset recovery solutions. Our experience makes it possible for us to offer the highest level of removal services to clients worldwide. The Global Industrial team knows industrial equipment, and our commitment to customer satisfaction will continue to be the foundation of our success. Our sales and support staff is comprised of professionals dedicated to servicing your needs. As specialists in asset recovery and equipment liquidation, Global Industrial advises its clients on the availability of equipment from single machines and robots to full-scale large plants and processes.
Global Industrial has worked with enterprise companies throughout North America including:
- Automotive Manufacturers including General Motors and Motors Liquidation Company, Chrysler, Land Rover, Volvo North America, and BMW Manufacturing of North America.
- Automotive Suppliers including Delphi, Thyssen Krupp, Tower Automotive, SSP, and Dana.
- Industrial Manufacturing Facilities such as Briggs & Stratton, Simplicity, Sony, Fuji Film, Owens Corning, Thyssen Krupp, and General Electric.
- Semi Conductor Manufacturing: Intel and Hyundai
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical companies such as Abbot Labs and Aldrich
- Industrial Foundry and Foundry Support: Harbisson Walker and InterMet
- Paper Manufacturing: Glatfelter
- Healthcare Industry and Hospitals: St. Mary's, Mercy Hospital, Several Veteran's Hospitals, and Kaiser Permanente
- Data Centers: Intelliverse and Intel
- And More...For a complete listing of our experience, please visit our asset recovery projects page.
Global Industrial, LLC is experienced in several different types of industry and wants to help with your Industrial Recovery Project. Call us today to find out how we can help (877) 442-8971.
Our Mission & Vision
To be recognized as the leading turnkey asset recovery provider and reseller of new, used, and reconditioned industrial equipment to the robotics, automation, information technology, plastics, warehouse-based, packaging, food & beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, and automotive industries.